Unlock Your Highest Potential...
Live Your Passion...
Is life coaching right for you?
Take my 60-second quiz to find out.
Hi, I'm Chiara...
As a Life & Career Coach for over 10 years, I help women (just like you) move beyond their struggles so they can experience more clarity, purpose, and fulfillment in their life and career.
If you are...
- Stuck in a rut and don't know how to break out of it on your own...
- Longing for a career that's more meaningful...
- Tired of living life on someone else's terms that leaves you feeling unfulfilled and disconnected from your happiness...
- Endlessly searching for answers to your problems on the Internet or overwhelmed with too much information and don't know what to do with it...
- Paralyzed by your daily responsibilities or 'distractions' and feel like you're in a perpetual state of procrastination...
- Struggling to stay focused on your goals...
- Lacking direction and passion...
- In transition after a job loss with little to no idea of what you want to do next...
- Craving freedom, flexibility, and the ability to do the things you love, but aren't sure where to start...
- Ready to experience a never-felt-before sense of clarity, purpose and happiness…
Then you're someone who can benefit from coaching with me.
You've already taken the most important first step in the process by searching for a solution.
However, we both know that information alone is pretty worthless unless it's actually applied.
In an effort to break free of what holds us back, many people spend thousands of dollars every year on self-help books, tele-classes and pricey seminars and still fail to change their life for the better.
Why is that?
It's because you must be able to translate what you learn and consistently APPLY it in your daily life.
Problem is, very few people possess the internal motivation to do it all on their own and follow through on a daily basis in order to produce lasting changes.
In fact, going it alone is the quickest way to guarantee failure if you're trying to transform your life.
If you want to succeed faster, easier, and with less stress, one of the best strategies is to work with a coach.
No great entertainer, athlete or CEO of a major corporation does it alone. They all have personal and professional coaches guiding them and correcting them along the way.
All of us can benefit from having an accountability partner to keep us on track.
This is where I come in...
As a Certified Life Coach, my primary goal is to help you get clear about what's really important to you, what drives and motivates you, and allow the other little voice inside you (your true authentic self) to speak up so you can create a happier, more purposeful, and more passionate life.
I do this by only using the most practical and cutting-edge techniques and tools from neuroscience, behavior modification and positive psychology in order to provide you with the most effective and successful coaching experience possible.
My life-long interest in human behavior and formal studies of psychology give me the insights and skills to know exactly how to help you move beyond your fears, limiting beliefs and hidden obstacles that may be preventing you from reaching your highest potential.
My coaching is designed to eliminate trial and error learning and replace it with a systematic approach that not only guarantees more reliable results, but could potentially save you years, or even decades of your valuable time.
Other coaching programs require you to pay thousands upfront.
With my coaching, you're in complete control.
Although I usually recommend a minimum of 3 months, there are no longer-term commitments, so you can cancel at anytime.
Try it for one month to see if coaching is for you.
With my step-by-step guidance, you will...
- Create a vision of your ideal life by gaining improved clarity about what really matters to you
- Discover your passion or life purpose (what really lights you up)
- Reconnect with your intuition and learn to trust yourself again
- Replace old habits with new ones that serve you better
- Overcome obstacles, procrastination & overwhelm
- Get unstuck
- Improve your focus, time management and productivity
- Ignite (or re-ignite) and nurture your creativity
- Get a "next-step" action plan so you take the right actions to achieve your goals
- Increase your self-esteem and gain more self-confidence
- Break free from limiting beliefs and attachments
- Set motivating and achievable goals
- Stop feeling guilty for wanting more
- Identify hidden obstacles and the root causes of the fear, anxiety, doubt, and self-sabotaging habits that are holding you back, and release them permanently
- Find increased meaning and satisfaction in your life
- Ditch the time-wasters and end your procrastination and overwhelm by focusing on one simple task at the time so that you can reach your goals
- Let go of people, stuff and situations that no longer serve you
- Create a life you love!
Together, we'll accomplish all of this and more!
My clients generally include...
- Women 35 years-old and older who feel stuck, overwhelmed, unfocused, unchallenged, uncreative, unfulfilled, disconnected, or are in transition following a job loss and have little to no idea what they want to do.
- Creative Types – artists, writers, musicians, craftspeople, etc. (even "closet creatives" searching for a way to express who they are), as well as those who want to rediscover their neglected creative talents and earn money doing what they truly love.
- Aspiring (and established) entrepreneurs who have ideas and talent, but lack the skills and the organizational framework needed to turn their visions into reality, or are unclear about their next steps.
So, if you're ready for a breakthrough in your life and you know that 'going it alone' isn't working for you anymore...
Then schedule a FREE 30 minute consultation with me by clicking the button below.
We'll explore your current challenges, I'll explain how coaching works, what I would specifically do to help you improve your situation, and answer any questions you may have.
It has truly been a life changing experience.
The value Chiara brings to my life grows incrementally with each session. She has an uncanny ability to sort through my fragmented and jumbled thoughts to clarify what truly are my passions and prioritize them into reachable goals.
I can be completely honest with her and she is always kind, supportive and patient, yet also gently persistent, pushing me past my distractions. It is a relief to throw everything on the table each week, knowing she can make sense of it all.
I always look forward to our sessions because I know, with each session, I am one step closer to achieving goals I never thought possible. Her techniques are varied and far-reaching with suggestions and exercises to work through for every procrastination and/or excuse I present.
She has helped me identify and embrace skills and talents I didn’t realize or had forgotten I had, future possibilities yet to be achieved and the steps to take to accomplish them. It has truly been a life changing experience.
— Kathleen Tetrick, Executive Secretary, Enid, OK